Busy Little Bee

Monday, May 24, 2010

Have had a crazy busy day...I guess that's what you get when you are lazy for the other 3 days you have off!

Did a massive grocery shop this morning 1sm378shopping Pictures, Images and Photos which is always time consuming.

Had to pick my sister up from the airport bus stop at lunch time. Lucky thing was flown down to Melbourne for the weekend to work. Then I stopped by mum and dads for an hour or so.

Got home and the real work began!

-3 loads of washing smilie laundry Pictures, Images and Photos clothes line Pictures, Images and Photos

-new sheets on the bed Make the bed Pictures, Images and Photos

-vacuumed the house Vacuuming

-baked biscuits and a chocolate slice msn smileys

And I did all this in 2.5 hours!!! Go me!!

Very excited that this time tomorrow DH will be here with me!!  Smiley I don't know how I will get through the day at work...Will try and get an early mark out of there though!

Knitting is going well. I couldn't sleep last night, so stayed up and knitted. I think I have done about 4 times what is posted in yesterdays pic. Hoping the not sleeping thing doesn't stick around. I was up until 2am..Smiley

0 comments: