so lazy

Saturday, May 22, 2010

I have done nothing all day...Smiley

I didn't even get out of my PJs or leave the house! Smiley

Very productive of me. Honestly, I just couldn't be bothered. It just seemed like too much effort to get dressed or go out shopping or whatever. But now I am feeling a little bit stir crazy!! Smiley

I will have to make sure I get out of the house tomorrow, otherwise I might really go mad.

Spoke to DH earlier. He is tired from night shift and not in a very good mood. Apparantly the food is crap where he is staying which doesn't help. Poor thing. Will have to make sure I feed him up whenever he comes home with some home cooked meals. Smiley

Still no word when he is coming home. He is hoping Tuesday. free smileys


Not much else to say. Trying not to spend too much time dwelling on this wasted cycle. I can't do anything about it, so why upset myself even more?!? We'll just wait and see what happens with DH's roster..perhaps we will get lucky and he will be home at the right time next month. I can only hope anyways. *sigh*

Ooooo...I bought tickets to see 'Mamma Mia' yesterday too!!! smiley emoticons Very excited..I loved the movie, and apparantly the stage show is meant to be amazing (Yes, ok I'm weird...I like musicals).  Mum and I are going to suprise my grandma for her birthday (the tix are for 2 weeks after). She loves ABBA, so will be rapt. Figure its something nice for all of us to look forward too. Its not until August though, so have a bit of a wait!!

0 comments: