no sleep + BFN = a not so sunny Sunday

Sunday, June 20, 2010

I am tired. Bone achingly tired. I have not had a good nights sleep in several days, and its beginning to take its toll. Smiley

I don't know whats going on, but insomnia has taken over...and I don't like it!!

CD21 today and another BFN to add to my collection..smiley emoticons My willpower is nothing to be proud of.

No real 'symptoms' to speak of. The cramps are still happening on and off, as are the sharp, stabby pains around my belly button. Boobs & nipples are slightly tender (but that could be AF on her way). laughing smileys

AF could arrive anywhere between CD24-CD28..not long to go. I don't know whether she will come or not...I want to be hopeful, but I don't want to be completely unrealistic and get my hopes crushed.

DH is home on Tuesday..so he can either pick me up when I fall to pieces at the arrival of AF, or he will be here to witness those 2 lines with me. Smiley Who knows what will happen?!!?

0 comments: