Ovulating?

Thursday, April 15, 2010

CD10 today and having some intense pains on my right hand side..wondering whether I am ovulating, or about to? I haven't always felt O pains each month, but I definately think I am this cycle. DH is home so we are of course BDing..lets hope we get lucky this cycle!


Helped DH with his 'sample' on Wednesday morning. Was my job to keep it warm as we drove it to the lab. My hands were too cold, so I stuck it in my cleavage..hahahaha! DH made me take it in too, as he was too embarassed. He was nice enough not to complain about doing the SA, so I am very grateful. Hoping we can get the results before our FS appointment on Monday, or at least have them faxed to the FS so they are there when we turn up. 

Our 3rd Wedding Anniversary was yesterday. Can't believe it's been 3 years since our wedding. I got home from work yesterday and DH suprised me with a big bunch of flowers! Thought that was gorgeous as I have only received flowers from him two or three times in the almost 8 years that we have been together!! :) We got thai food takeaway and snuggled up on the couch for the night. It was nice just to have him home. He was at work last year. 

We are off camping on Saturday with friends. Looking forward to getting away from home (at least for a night or 2) and just relaxing. DH loves camping so he is rapt that I agreed to go! He has only taken me a few times and its always been a disaster, so hoping this time there are no incidents!! Also hoping the rain stays away. 

So I could possibly be in the TWW in the next few days...another miserable 2 weeks of reading into symptoms and getting my hopes up. Going to try not to obsess over my FF chart too much, but will continue with temps as I want to be able to show the FS. Also its nice to see the crosshairs and that I actually have ovulated.

0 comments: