busy, busy, busy

Saturday, August 7, 2010

So its been a few days since I last updated.

I got over my rejection and we manged a quickie the next morning before I left for work. It's funny-here I was over reacting and really he was just tired! Hahaha! And when I said something the next morning about how I thought I might be ovulating..he's like 'why didn't you say something last night?' Men!

Today is CD14 and the O pains stopped by Friday morning...so not sure if I have O'd or not. No sign of any EWCM...just quite watery stuff. *shrugs* Who knows!?! Figure we will keep having sex until DH leaves on Monday afternoon...that covers CD12, 14 & 16 like the FS wants us to (plus afew more in between). Then we leave the rest up to the universe...

DH has gone all DIY on me and today was painting day. We have started painting our deck and I must say it makes a big difference! We have done the main area, just need to do afew fiddly bits and the lower deck area...and then we will tackle the front deck. Need to get some more paint though.

Also did some gardening yesterday...well actually I just potted up some herbs that I bought ages ago at the markets, plus a few other plants that have been sitting there for quite a while. Hoping this new lot of herbs survives. The last ones I had all died except for the parsley!

I have been very slack with my uni work since DH has been home though. Naughty, naughty!! Have to try and get back into it once he leaves. I have an assignment due in about 10 days which I need to get cracking on! Have to try and get myself organised and ahead before we go away on holidays.

Our holiday is creeping up very quickly. We are both very excited and looking forward to our time away. I even bought some new togs for the occassion! Only a few more weeks and I will be lying on the beach in Fiji, soaking up the sun!!!

0 comments: