Giving Positive Saturday A Whirl

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Taking a leaf out of Lindsay's book and taking the time to think about the positive things in my life right now. It's been a miserable week for me, but today instead of leaving you with a down in the dumps post, I am going to hopefully leave you with a smile on your face.

So here it goes...Positive Saturday!

1.My sister and her partner (who are both chefs) are coming round to our place tonight to cook us dinner. Home made pizzas which they made us a few weeks ago. They are absolutely amazing!! Yum!

2. I am blessed with wonderful friends and family who have all rallied around me this past week. What would I do without them all?!?

3. I just ate some chocolate...need I say more?

4. My husband is still home for one more day before he heads back to work. One more day and 2 more nights of cuddles for me.

5. The cramping and spotting have stopped.

6. 2 day week at work this week...thank you Australia Day!!

7. We got one of those Kinect things for the Xbox and it is so much fun to play.

8. I haven't cried today...progress.

9. Tomorrow morning I am going to one of the Sunday markets for a wander round with my mum.

10. The sun is trying to come out..hopefully the rain stays away for a few more days.

1 comments:

Lindsay said...

I am so happy that you were able to find some good things to think about. I know its hard to do it for most of us and honestly I was completely surprised that you commented on my post but to see you have your own just makes my heart smile for you. I know there is so much more healing you will need and time is all that can help but I hope that when you have some dark times you can still look ahead and try to find little things like this.