3dp5dt

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Did someone say BLOATING?!?! Because my stomach is HUGE! Throw in the cramps from the progesterone pessaries and the bruises from the Clexane injections and my poor belly is having a great time!

Let's just hope that my little ones are preparing to snuggle in to their new home for the next 9 months or so...for them to stick around...well, any side effect is totally worth it.

I would also like to take this chance to point out that today is International Babylost Mothers Day. So to all my babylost mummy blog friends, I wish you a beautiful day filled with love and know that I am thinking about you all and your angels.



2 comments:

Sushigirl said...

Ah, the Clexane. It takes weeks to fade too. I was always worried that someone would somehow catch a glimpse of my stomach and think that my husband was beating me! Good luck!

DandelionBreeze said...

Thinking of you too... and lovely to share this hard day with you all. Sending you lots of snuggling vibes xoxo