Anger

Friday, May 6, 2011

I'm sick of being poked and prodded and having people look up my vagina.

I'm sick of daily injections and bruises on my belly.

I'm sick of swallowing 27 pills a day.

I'm sick of shoving pessaries up my bum 4 times a day.

And all for what?!?

For a chance at having a baby...BUT...There's not even a guarantee that I will end up pregnant and with a healthy baby in my arms. I could be doing this all for nothing. We could be throwing hundreds and thousands of dollars down the drain for NOTHING!

Infertility fucking sucks.





Think I'll go back to bed and see if I can have a do over and get up on the right side this time.

Sorry for the angry post..just had to get all that out.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:my own personal living hell

7 comments:

tara @ the every things said...

a-fucking-men

Kat said...

I hope you day got a bit better after going back to bed (I find it sometimes helps) It really sucks when we get pulled into that whirlpool of despair and anti-hope.

All I'll say is that I'm thinking of you and hope you feel better soon.

Baby Hopes said...

Shout it on out... I hear ya. Hope tomorrow is much better...

LeslieGail said...

At times I've wanted to reach inside and rip out my uterus, stomp on it and then throw it against the wall!

Hope you feel better in the morning!

DandelionBreeze said...

IF is certainly a nightmare that never seems to ends.... with plenty of added hormone medication to make us feel extra specially under-the-weather. Hope you're feeling better soon and FXd for you all the way. Love always xoxo

A m a n d a said...

Let it out! I think I've said all of this and more to my husband at some point...It's just INSANE all the things we do. I don't think people on the outside realize how much IF involves.

You're doing amazing though. Hang in there, it WILL be worth it.

Cyndi said...

It does suck. It sucks really bad. Good for your for venting. Sometimes you just have to say "screw you!"

It makes you feel just a little bit better.