Two Week Wait Run Down

Saturday, May 7, 2011

I do apologise for my angry post the other morning. I had most definitely woken up on the wrong side of bed and after mulling in my own angryness for another few hours I moved past it and was able to enjoy the rest of my day.

I am 9dp5dt today and feeling an array of possible symptoms/side effects including:

-sore boobs
-peeing frequently (more so at night but it's getting worse during the day also)
-increase in appetite (but this is now alternating with slight nausea today)
-cramping (not like period cramping though)
-tiredness (but that just could be from getting up so many times a night to go to the bathroom)
-runny nose (maybe I'm getting a cold..)
-sore lower back
-restlessness (I just cannot get comfy in bed)
-bloating (my stomach is still looking huge!)
-diarrhoea


All (or most) can probably be attributed to one of the medications I am taking. So I am trying my best not to read too much into anything at the moment. So very hard when 'Dr Google' keeps calling my name, but I am being strong. The stupidness of the HPTs to check if the pregnyl was still in my system were a BAD idea. I knew it when I started doing it, but I persisted anyway..and now I can't seem to stop! I am obsessed about comparing the tests from day to day to see if there are any differences...so sad. It's just adding more confusion into the mix really and not helping in the slightest to help me figure out if this cycle is going to be successful or not.

Ahhh...the joys of the TWW.

4 more sleeps until DH comes home.
5 more sleeps until the blood test.

5 comments:

DandelionBreeze said...

The 2WW is a nightmare... but have to say that your array of symptoms look very positive :)) Hope your 5 more sleeps pass quickly. Love always xoxo

Kat said...

I always thought the hpts to check the trigger was gone were a good idea, but having read your post I think now perhaps it might be a bit crazy making for me. I'm bad enough with POAS as it is!

Hope the time passes quickly for you.

Sushigirl said...

I did used to go mad with the hpts, but this time I'm going to try not to use them until I know they'll give a definitive result. Waiting is tough though.

Stinky said...

I think you are allowed an angry post every so often, hon

lostintranslation said...

I must say the sore boobs, having to pee frequently, and being very tired are some very convincing early pregnancy symptoms (at least they were for me with IVF#1). Hoping the blood test will bring you some good news.