Day 8

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Day 8 scan was this afternoon.

7 follies on the right ovary. 6 on the left. All under 2mm.
Lining 10-12mm.

FS said all was going to plan and pleased with where I am at.

The size of the follies sounds a bit small to me, but who am I to argue with the expert?

Hopefully they keep growing and by my scan on Monday they are nice and big and ready for EPU on Wednesday!

Jabs are going well. I am over my Cetrotide freakout and I even managed to get all the liquid out of the vial tonight! Go me!!
Looking at my belly, it is now covered in little red needle pricks. Gross! Have only had 1 bruise so far which is nice. Better than my arms where they are taking blood!

Today was my last day of work for a week. I figure I am going to need lots of distractions between now and Christmas/testing. I think I will make a list of things I can do over the next few weeks to keep me occupied. Any ideas, please let me know!!

Need to think of ways to get through this weekend. No plans so far (bar going to get a blood test!) which is super boring!! Wish DH was home..would be much easier to distract myself.

I can't believe EPU is next week!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!

0 comments: