Tomorrow..

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Tomorrow is the big day...scan day!

I am nervous and excited and anxious...and about a million other things. I don't know how I will sleep tonight, though given how tired I have been the past week I'm sure to get at least a few hours in between toilet breaks!

Everything looks fine on paper (so to speak). HCG levels rising, plenty of pregnancy symptoms, no bleeding, no spotting, no cramping. But I know that a lot can change in a matter of days with a pregnancy...so despite trying to stay positive I can't help but mentally prepare myself for a not so happy outcome.

Hopefully tomorrow afternoon I will be back to share some wonderful news with you all. Thanks so much for all the lovely, supportive comments that have been left over the past few weeks. Much appreciated.

5 comments:

Krista said...

Thinking of you sweetie! Can't wait to read about your GOOD news!!!!

Baby Hopes said...

Thinking of you and hoping you're able to rest tonight! Looking forward to your update!!!!

Just Me said...

Oh goodness I am SO SO SO excited!!!!!

♥ Cass & Shane said...

Looking forward to hearing the good news!!

Kelli said...

Hi!! I haven't been on here much...I'm excited to hear your fantab news already!! =0)