CD17

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Just a quick post for now..I need to collect my thoughts before I write about some stuff that's come up today.

Cramping continues, as does the POAS addiction. Another BFN for me this morning. Yes, yes I know it's way too early..really I could be anywhere between 1-5 DPO so a positive isn't going to show up...but I just can't help myself.

Lots of creamy CM appeared last night..weird.

I am over analysing every little thing. I will be insane by the time my real test date comes around. I had almost forgotten how crazy I get in the TWW..it's been awhile!

I called and booked into my FS today. I figured I should get in now for around when AF is due. No this isn't the pessimist coming out (well maybe a little) but really it's about being organised so I dont waste another cycle. I want action next time round!! So it was lucky I called as first available appointment was the 30th June. Right around when AF will be due (or she might have even arrived) so I am hoping it won't be too late if Doctor decides that clomid or something similar is the next step...

We will be up to cycle 13 and close to a year of TTC by then. Yuk...

Today's dragging at work and I have a lot of stuff running around in my head..it's making it hard to think straight. I'll be back later once I figure out what it is I want to say..

0 comments: