meh

Monday, June 21, 2010

I have done almost nothing all day. I had a massage this morning, came home and stuck a load of washing in the machine. Then had something to eat and laid down to watch some TV. Next thing you know it's 2:15pm and I'm waking up from a possibly very, very long nap...!

And I am still exhausted. I cannot fathom the energy right now to do anything. I had planned to clean the house today, do several loads of washing and do some baking...

I have done one load of washing..and its still sitting in the machine. I can't even bring myself to nick to the shops and get some milk so I can actually bake a cake..*sigh* 

Sick of being so tired. I had a massive sleep last night...went to bed before 9pm and slept til around 7:30am. So why am I still exhausted??!?!?!?! Grrrrr....Smiley

DH is home tomorrow..still hasn't got his flight details..which doesn't suprise me as his supervisor is a lazy p#%$k who does nothing. Smiley

Sorry...I am in a shit of a mood. Which makes me really think that AF is just around a corner..mood swings galore is usually a good sign..along with me eating everything in the house (which has been happening since yesterday). So to AF....F#%$ you!! Smiley

Here's to another wasted cycle. 
Another outcome of nothing and another month of not being pregnant.

Smiley

Excuse me while I go and have a good cry...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

((((HUGS)))) I am still really hopeful for you beautiful. AF symptoms can definitely be similar to pregnancy ones so until she shows up I am not giving up on you!

Enjoy DH being home today :) go get some well needed hugs.