Hmmmmm...

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Just a quick one...

CD23 and a BFN this morning. Don't know why I keep doing it to myself.

Had a great morning with GS..wonderful to catch up again in person and talk to someone who gets all this stuff. Thanks so much GS!!!

DH is home safe and sound for 7 days. Yay! Lots of cuddles for me and he can help me pick up the pieces when AF shows.

Only possible pregnancy symptom is crazy sore nipples...they hurt touching up against my bra, hurt when water touches them in the shower...and seems to be getting worse. A little ray of hope for me..but possibly short lived as having some cramps tonight which feel like AF gearing up for some fun...

I just want this cycle over so I can get past the dissapointment and ready for the next step with the FS....

4 comments:

Greeny said...

No! no! Thank you!!! :-D I had a great time! Sometimes I forget just how much you are like me, particularly in sense of humour. I SOOOOO could have been a bad influence on you in high school! -insert cheesy grin here-

LOL @ not having to feed your monster last night. I hope all the cramping is a BIG FAT POSITIVE!!!!!! :-D XXXX

Unknown said...

OooOOoOo some very positive symptoms there! If you were on clomid I would be a bit weary but you all natural and these are different symptoms for you! ooooOOOooOO I just want to pop out of my skin with excitement!

Summastarlet said...

Don't get too excited...another BFN this morning..

Unknown said...

Its only CD24 still really early days yet! When you normally have a 28day + cycle :) I still have lots of hope!