Bright and early

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I am up early this morning. Had to get up at 4am to get to the airport on time. I'm sitting in the departure lounge, bleary eyed and feeling a little seedy.

Just went to the bathroom before and made the mistake of looking in the mirror. My eyes are all blood shot from lack of sleep and there are huge black bags under my eyes. Great look for turning up to work!!

DH made it home safe and sound. Was sad to leave him this morning (I'm used to it being the other way round!). The dog didn't seem very impressed either!! Oh well it's only 1 night.

On the TTC front I am CD25 today. Nothing much happening. Feeling a bit nauseous this morning but that may just be cos it's early and I have had no breakfast.

I am doing quite a good job this month at not reading into anything. Very pleased that I am not obsessively googling 'early pregnancy symptoms' or checking my CM a million times a day.

Not so sure how I will cope with AF arriving though...didn't come up with any strategies for dealing with that outcome...but suppose it's just getting rid of the negative thoughts that come with her.

I am seriously contemplating going back to FS this coming cycle to discuss having a lap done. The increasingly bad AF pain makes me wonder if I have endo as well. Even if it isn't effecting my fertility, it would be nice to get rid of the painful periods. Anyways, it's something to think about.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: