Musings

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Wow! I have wasted the first 3 hours of work and have achieved nothing!!!



Terrible..but easy enough to do in my job, especially when it's quiet and my main role is to support the students..which I can't do if they don't come to me!!!!!

Oh well...I could be doing my uni work but that seems so unappealing to me right now also. At present I am racking my brains trying to figure out what on earth possessed me to go back to study!?!? Seriously...TTC is stressing me out quite enough without throwing assignments and exams into the mix! I think I forgot just how much of a procrastinator I really was when I studied the first time round...

-sigh- but I'm in now and as I hate giving up, I will stick at it. Plus DH gave me a bit of a pep talk last night when I had my whinge to him about it (poor guy-he had to endure the tears and tantrums first time round too) and reminded me that this is a long term goal and it will be worth it in the long run. He also boosted my ego by telling me how smart I am and that I can do this!

Gotta love him!

DH being home has given me a giant mood boost! I think having him away so often is harder on me then I think it is. I mean I have adjusted (as much as you can to a FIFO roster) and make do without him for however long he may be away...BUT it's the little things that pop up that make you wish he had a normal, 9-5, home every night kind of job.

Sitting at the table eating dinner together is one little thing I miss. Dinner is a bit of a 'oh yeh I better eat something tonight' kind of deal when he is away. I mean, who likes cooking for one??? Not me!

Having someone to make comments to when you are watching tv is another thing. The dog doesn't answer me!!!

These are things you take for granted when someone is around all the time, but stuff you miss when they are not there.

Probably sounds quite silly, but I know what I am talking about!!!



Anyways, to get back to my original point...I am in a much better frame of mind thanks to my DH.

On the TTC front..more O pains last night, still lots of watery CM so it's about to happen or is happening! Guess we will continue to DTD til DH leaves as FS said to make sure we cover CD 12, 14 & 16. Though personally I think ovulation will happen before then. Oh well...all bases will be covered, and it's not like we won't want to have sex anyway..just an added bonus that it's ovulation time.

Thanks goes out to Nani & Green Sprout...you kept my head up the past few days and I am so grateful for your support. It's nice to know someone cares.

Mega, giant -hugs- go out to GS also. Chin up!






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: