Nausea..when will you leave me alone??

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Nausea has become the bane of my existence.

I thought my body had adjusted to the metformin, but apparently not!

I feel sick when I haven't eaten, I feel sick after I have eaten, I feel sick when I think about eating and sometimes even when I am eating..

It's tiresome and for me due to my vomit phobia it makes me anxious. All these thoughts of 'oh no maybe I will vomit' rush into my head and freak me out...

If I was actually pregnant and suffering from morning sickness, then at least that's being sick for an awesome cause (in my books).

But here I am, not pregnant and stuffing my body full of drugs that may (or may not) help me fall pregnant. Drugs that I may have to be on for 6 months or longer (if I don't fall pregnant).

Seems like a bit of a bum deal to me.



Meanwhile I am hunting for the elusive nausea cure....

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

Lauren said...

Oh man, I feel you. The nausea is awful. I say the same thing - if only the nausea was from a baby! But it isn't! Because it's all just a TTC side effect it's that much harder. BUT I try to remind myself - it's all for the greater good. It's all towards reaching your goal of a child.

Cut up some ginger, pour boiling water over it, add a little honey, and let it steep. Then drink it. It helps with the nausea although it tastes kind of strong if you don't like ginger.