30 Days of Blogging-Day 1

Monday, September 6, 2010

I have decided I want to give '30 Days of Blogging' a try. 
I am inspired by Lauren as reading her different topics each day has been really interesting! 
Plus I figure it would be nice for people reading (I know there are a few out there!) to have something non TTC related to read about! I must sound like a broken record some days...

There are plenty of different lists of topics for this type of exercise so I have picked different topics off different lists and created my own '30 Days of Blogging'. 

Todays topic?

Write about a day in the life of your pet. 

(For those of you who don't already know, we have a 1.5 year old staffy x named Jett.  He is a terror and as a young pup was very, very naughty...but we love him!!)

7am: Wake up on mum and dad's bed...they've pushed me right down the end but at least I am still under the covers where it's nice and warm! Stand up and stretch, then jump off the bed and scratch at the door so mum and dad know I need to get outside..NOW!!

7:10am: Mum and dad won't wake up...start whining so they realise I really wanna go outside.


7:12am: Ahhhhhh! Outside at last for my morning wee! Also gotta sniff around the yard to make sure noone strange has been around the house.


7:30am: Mum and dad have gone back to bed..I wanna get back in there too! Throw myself up against the screen door to make a loud noise...that always makes them come running.


7:32am: Snuggle back into bed with mum and dad. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz!


?am: get out of bed when mum and dad get up; hope they take me on a walk soon.


9am: Dad has grabbed my leash...I think we are going on a walk!!!!!!!!! Cue jumping around the house in excitement!!


9:10am: We're going in the car...this means either the beach or the dog park! I stick my head out the window to feel the breeze in my ears......Mmmmmmmm!


9:30am: BEACH!!!!!!!!!! Lots of sniffing, running, chasing the ball, sniffing dog butts and doing my business everywhere I can. 


10:30am: Zzzzzzzzz on the way home from the beach.


11am: more Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz time on the couch or in bed.


1pm: I smell food! Mum and dad must be eating; run to the kitchen. Sit and look really cute so they might give me some. Start drooling...can't help it..smells soooooo good!


1:20pm: got one measily scrap of food; sniff around the kitchen floor several times to make sure I didn't miss any crumbs. You never know your luck!!


1:30pm: more Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


3pm: scratch at the door...wanna go outside.


3:15pm: scratch at the door...wannna come back in now! More zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


5pm: feeling hungry..find mum and dad...if I sit and stare at them maybe they will feed me.


5:15pm: Success!!! Mum said 'tucker time'! I race into the kitchen and run circles. Need to get a better look at what mum is giving me for dinner so I jump up and look. Mum yells at me. No fair! I AM SO HUNGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


5:20pm: FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD! 


5:21pm: lick bowl a few times to make sure I got all the food out; sniff around the floor afew times to see if I missed anything. Go see if mum will give me anymore. No luck!


5:30pm: full belly=zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


6:15pm: smell food...mum and dad are eating...sit by dining room table and wait for my share. Start drooling...mum and dad keep telling me to go away. I just wanna try what they are eating....


6:30pm: no luck with the food...oh well time to curl up on the couch with mum and dad. I love cuddling with them. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


8pm: not enough room on the couch for the 3 of us...decide I can stretch out on the bed instead. Zzzzzzzzzz


9:3opm: Dad takes me outside; one last sniff and pee. I can smell possums..they are in the trees near the house.


9:40pm: curl up in bed under the covers...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz









2 comments:

Lauren said...

What a CUTIE!!!!! I love the face!!!!

I'm so jealous you got to go to Fiji. I'm so glad you did because it gave you a chance to relax. Being on that side of the world makes traveling to Fiji more of an option I'd assume. I desperately want to go there but it's way too far and way too expensive for us :(

Summastarlet said...

Yes, he is very sweet! :)

Yeah the plane trip to Fiji was only about 3.5 hours. Got relatively cheap flights and the exchange rate was awesome!