Day 5-Random Things I Think About

Friday, September 10, 2010

It's late and I am so very, very tired so this list will probably sound quite bizarre!!

-what dogs would say if they could talk

-what life would be like if aliens took over our planet

-how many cheese & bacon balls I could fit in my mouth

-who thought of eating eggs..I mean they come out of birds butts!!

-what my life would be like if I had never met my DH

-what my life would have been like if I had of been an only child

-how much I like chocolate

-holidays I would like to take

-what I would buy if I won lotto

-song lyrics..they just seem to pop in and out of my head

-lines from movies/tv shows

-is there anyone dumber than Homer Simpson?

-ways to make myself fall asleep quicker

-how weird toes look

-wondering if I should buy some HPTs and start testing

-cranky thoughts as I forgot to call the IVF clinic today and now I will have to wait til Monday

-eyelashes are weird things but eyebrows are weirder

-my eyes feel like they are hanging out of my head; imagine if my eyeballs fell out!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

Greeny said...

I think if your eyeballs fell out there may be a few problems... LOL!