Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Just a quick update for now.

AF finally arrived this morning with a little help from DH in the form of a BD session the night before! Never thought I would be so happy to get my period!

Went and had my blood tests done and got a call from the clinic this afternoon to say I am right to start my injections tomorrow!!! Nervous but excited at the same time. I am sure once I do the first few I will be ok.

So I am booked in for my 8 and 12 day scans as well. The 8 day is at my FS office and the 12 day at the clinic. On day 12 I will also pick up my trigger injection if all is going to plan.

I can't believe this is finally happening. I feel like we have been waiting forever.

My nanny was released from hospital today too, so it was a real good news day. Nice after the awful weekend. She is doing so much better and looks a lot brighter!

My sister, her partner and his family are doing ok. They have made arrangements for the funeral and it's to be held on Tuesday afternoon. Mum and I are helping with food for the wake and we will also attend the funeral to support my sister. There are lots of family and friends supporting the grieving family which is nice to see. My sisters partner is taking the loss of his dad very hard. I hope he will be ok. Poor guy.

I am also in the process of reapplying for my position at work. I must say whoever invented selection criteria is an asshole!!! Now I remember why I hated applying for jobs. Its due tomorrow so hoping I get it finished by the afternoon. And I better get to keep my job after going to all this effort!!!!!!

Promise to post some pics of my first jabbing session...not sure if anyone but GreenSprout will be excited by this prospect though!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: