side effects are not my friends

Sunday, November 28, 2010

I wrote a massive post yesterday morning but it looks like my iPhone ate it! 

Injections are still going well. I am starting to feel some side effects now which isn't fun. Headaches and diarrhoea came out first, but it seems the hot flushes and major mood swings have come to join in on the fun. Not to mention my good friend nausea. 

It seems like I can't escape. I can't remember the last time I felt completely well...The Metformin coupled with the Gonal F really seems to be knocking me around. Today I spent half the day in bed sleeping, and since I got up I've been feeling miserably nauseous, hot and moody. I hope the side effects don't get worse as time goes on...

DH is back to work tomorrow. So when he comes back next it will be almost time for EPU!! Scary! I can't believe how quickly it's all going to happen. DH seems to be getting into the spirit of things. I think he is quite excited that this could be it. He seems to be bringing up babies a lot more than usual. It's nice that we can have some discussions..it almost feels like back when we first started TTC and were full of excitement and plans...sure lost that naivety quickly!

This weekend has passed so quickly. I don't feel like going back to work..but it has to be done. This week should pass reasonably fast too. I am leaving at lunch time on Tuesday to attend the funeral, then on Thursday I am leaving early to get to my FS appointment for my day 8 scan. Then I have taken the week of EPU/ET off so I can relax. Then there will only be 2 more working weeks until Christmas break! So it's not too bad really.

0 comments: