Waiting

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Dum de dum...just waiting for time to pass until I can go for my blood test. This is going to be the longest wait of my life.

The Crinone is messing with me. I know its jut side effects so not reading into it at all.

So far it's:

-Needing to pee several times a night (like at least 3-4 times)
-cramps
-nausea

Easy enough to mistake these for pregnancy symptoms but I know it's too early and I know these are common side effects of Crinone.

DH is being very sweet and over protective. I can only imagine what he'll be like if I am actually pregnant. He has decided I need to eat...all the time and gets mad when I say I'm not hungry. He also keeps reminding me that I'm not meant to be doing anything strenuous...wondering if that means he will do the housework?!? Hahaha...

The other morning he put his head on my belly and started talking to the embie telling it to stick...was so cute. He is so into this and so positive.

It's heart meltingly gorgeous!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: