Cry Baby

Thursday, April 21, 2011

I could cry right now and I don't know why...I just have this urge to break down in big, body shaking sobs.

The proximity of this cycle is overwhelming me I suppose. On one hand it's what we have been waiting for...but on the other....well it's scary as all get out.

The 'what ifs' are madly circling in my mind.

What if Wazza decides tomorrow that my lining etc doesn't look ready and the FET is cancelled?
What if none of our embies survive the thaw?
What if this FET doesn't work?
What if it does?

The thought of any of these outcomes increases the urge to cry.

My belly is killing me. I tried icing my belly before the Clexane injection this morning, and guess what?!!? IT MADE ME BRUISE EVEN WORSE!! What's up with that?!?! Going to check with Wazza or the nurse tomorrow...maybe I am doing something wrong?!?

Looking at my belly makes me want to cry too. I showed my parents this afternoon and the look on their faces...total and utter shock. I guess it is as bad as it looks.

3 comments:

Sushigirl said...

The odds are in your favour that the embies will defrost fine. I feel your pain with the Clexane, it's pretty unpleasant stuff. The bruises take ages to fade, too.

Baby Hopes said...

Hang in there... let it out with us... we're here for you. Thinking of you...

DandelionBreeze said...

Love your blog and thank you so much for all your kind words since I started blogging... it's been lovely to start sharing this journey with you. I've awarded you a Stylish Blogger and/or Versatile blogger Award :)) Follow the link below and join in the fun this Easter :)

So sorry that you're feeling so low today.... IF thoughts are so difficult and medication s/e's are a nightmare... hang in there

Love always xoxo

http://newyearmum.blogspot.com/2011/04/my-first-blogger-awards-and-good-friday.html