The Results Are In...

Thursday, May 12, 2011

HCG=810

I am more than just a little bit pregnant!

Was almost speechless when the nurse gave me the results over the phone. My first BT for Bubble my levels were only at 52...and here we are with 810!

So I am excited, but still nervous about whether or not our little one/s stick in tight for the long haul. I have confidence in Wazza, and with all the meds I am on..surely we have more than a fighting chance of getting our take home baby/s.

For now I will be happy that we have been lucky enough to have our first FET work and that my levels are good. They are some hurdles ticked off the list. Repeat bloods next week and then a week or 2 after that (all going well) we will have our first scan. Seems like an age away, but I should have this waiting thing down pat by now..shouldn't I?!?

DH is still being cautious. You can tell he is excited, but trying valiantly not to give too much away. I understand. I am sure as time passes and we reach new milestones he will begin to believe that this is going to end well.

Thank you to all my fellow blogging buddies who have left me wonderful messages of support. Means so much to me to have such wonderful ladies to share my journey with.

17 comments:

Kat said...

That's awesome - what a great number! Fingers crossed they'll keep climbing...

♥ Cass & Shane said...

This is fantastic news!! Yay! I wish you all the best and hope it keeps climbing!

Stinky said...

yay, congrats to you both, that rocks

Sushigirl said...

Well done!

lostintranslation said...

How wonderful! Congratulations!! I hope everything will continue to go as it should and you will have a very uneventful pregnancy!

Baby Hopes said...

YAY!!! I'm so happy for you!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! More than a little bit pregnant, for sure!!! Wishing you a healthy and beautiful pregnancy with your babe(s) soon in your arms!!!

Sarah said...

Woo Hoo that is a great number!!!

Lots of baby dust for a healthy happy 9 months!!!!

Krista said...

Wonderful news sweetie...I'm so happy for you!

tara @ the every things said...

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!
i have been MIA lately & seriously was thikning about you the whole time; I loved coming back to this!
that is such a great number!
keep on rising!

JM said...

Pretty freakin' awesome!!!

DandelionBreeze said...

I just noticed that your beta post has reappeared !!! Fantastic news... such great levels :)) Congratulations and love to you all xoxo

Lora said...

How wonderful!! Congrats!

Lindsay said...

What beautiful news to read this afternoon. So happy and excited for you. Looking forward to hearing higher betas!

Stinky said...

Dammit I already commented here!

Congratulations to you both and hopefully an uneventful next 8 months

Just Me said...

I know I have told you IRL but just thought I would post a BLOGGIE CONGRATS TOO!!!!


BIG Happy dance from me and RUBS!

Liz said...

I wanted to congratulate you and then this post disappeared for a while.

Congrats, that is a great beta number!! Wishing you an uneventful next 9 months. When is your first sono?

Lauren said...

OH MY GOSH I am so excited for you!!!