to blog or not to blog

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

5w4d

Next blood test is tomorrow morning..so hopefully I will have more good news to share with you all by the afternoon..and maybe even a date set for our first scan!

I haven't been writing much. I feel kind of strange progressing onto a more pregnancy focused blog...and I hate to hurt those who are still riding the IF roller coaster. I know that you don't have to read if you don't want to, but I know for me sometimes even seeing the pregnancy related posts pop up in my feed really hurt. So I'm staying quiet and trying to figure out my next move...whether that be a new blog, no more blogging or something else that I haven't thought of yet. *shrugs*

8 comments:

lostintranslation said...

I know what you mean, just do what you feel is right. Your blog is still your home so you are entitled to do with it (and write on it) what you want. Hope tomorrow brings more good news. I'll be following you so I hope you won't stop blogging!

Kat said...

As someone still waiting on a BFP, I think you should blog about your pregnancy if you want to. I can always choose not to read it, can't I? I noticed the other day that someone had put (pregnancy post) in their title, which I thought was a nice way to warn people if they didn't want to read about it.

tara @ the every things said...

AHH i was with you on this. wahtever you do PLEASE still blog! weather it be a new one or not! keep us updated!

if you choose not too tho you better email & give me updates :)

DandelionBreeze said...

Good luck for tomorow morning :) Wherever you go I will be there with you... and lostintranslation is right - this is your home and people can choose to read pregnancy stories or not. I'll love reading your updates b/c mums like you are an inspiration to us and a reminder that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Most of all, I'm so happy for you and know that you deserve every happy pregnancy post in the world :)) xoxo

Cyndi said...

Don't feel bad you give us all hope!

♥ Cass & Shane said...

I Agree with the above comment.. Its great listerning to your story and the positive outcome. x

Baby Hopes said...

Please don't for one second hesitate from sharing the highest of your highs... your posts give us hope and inspiration! You have overcome IF after such a long and hard journey. I find your posts encouraging and I look forward to them. Enjoy the amazing experience of this pregnancy... you are so deserving of it!

babycrazykiwi said...

Hearing about someone who's dealt with IF BFP and pregnancy gives me hope and the will to carry on trying and not give up. Its your blog to do with what you like but if you decide to keep going in whatever form I'll keep reading.