CH-CH-CH-CH-CHANGES!

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Loving ICLW!! Thanks to those who have stopped by, left comments and started following! If I haven't followed you back, please make sure you leave me a comment and remind me!!! It's all about sharing the love (and our stories)!!

This weekend I will be revamping my blog...I think I have progressed far enough into this pregnancy to feel confident about making some changes to reflect the change in journey. I'm still brain storming names and will be on the hunt for a new blog decor! So keep an eye out for it...

4 comments:

Baby Hopes said...

Woohoo!!! Looking forward to seeing what changes you're making to reflect this exciting new time! :)

Marissa said...

So exciting! I can't wait to see pics of Blob!

China Doll said...

Love the new look!

St Elsewhere said...

Congratulations on your pregnancy. I love how you have described the experience of the baby waving hands at you in the ultrasound.

Take Care!


iclw #36