A Happier Post

Friday, October 21, 2011

Thanks to the wonderfully, supportive comments left on my last post. You will be happy to hear that I received a phone call last night from DH. He apologised profusely for upsetting me and for generally just being an ass on the phone. I guess it was weighing on his mind and it was nice that he was the one to initiate the apology without me even having to hint at it. So needless to say I am feeling a lot better today. Infact we just had a lovely hour long chat on the phone about all things baby!

Some more good news...I passed my Glucose Challenge Test!! Which means I don't have to go back for the longer test and feel terrible again after drinking the glucose! One very happy pregnant lady here!!

I also realised that I totally forgot to post about my trip to the baby shop on the weekend and my latest purchases (well lay by). So here's some pics of the rest of our baby room furniture.



Can't wait to get it all home and set it up once the room is finished. I think it's going to look fabulous.

6 comments:

babycrazykiwi said...

Just been catching up on posts and I'm glad you and DH made up. Men get be dicks sometimes lol. Love the new purchases too.

♥ Cass & Shane said...

Glad you and your hubby made up.. its always nice when they are the ones to say sorry and realize that they are in the wrong.lol Love the purchases!! Thanks for your comment on my blog too. :) xx

Karen said...

Your crib is gorgeous!

DandelionBreeze said...

Sorry that I missed your post about your phone call - must have been so difficult but lovely that things have turned around. Love you furniture... we have a crib and change table that are almost identical {but white} and they've worked out really well for that past 3 years :)) That chair looks soooo comfortable :) Love always xoxo

Mel said...

oh that chair looks good... does it recline too? the one ive found is a reclining one, but mum is giving me a rocker/glider but it has wooden arms.. tempted just to get the other one for the sake of it lol
glad DH made the call
xxxmel

Rachel said...

I am glad your DH called and all is better now. Nice nursery furniture!!! Wow I can't believe how close you are not to bringing your little one home :-)