CD11

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Not much to report on the TTC front...obviously since I think I have already ovulated and my DH is not home...

I am off to see my GP tomorrow to discuss what may be causing me to NOT fall pregnant. I would really like some answers, or at least for her to get some tests done so she can find out the answers for me! 

I am slightly concerned that she may just brush me off because we have not been TTC for 12 months. I will not be very happy if this is the case..I think 9 cycles of trying is close enough!! I am hoping that along with blood tests she may get me to have an ultrasound done. I am not sure what else they can do for females..I know that she will say it is important for DH to have a SA done. He has agreed to this. Just a matter of him popping off to see his doctor next time he is home. 

Was looking at baby clothes today..for a present. But oh how I wanted to start buying up for my own baby (even if it doesn't exist yet!!). There are so many cute things out there. I could have a wonderful shopping spree. My mum was with me, and it took a lot of will power not to burst out about how we are trying to produce her a grandchild (it will be her first once it finally happens) but it's taking a little longer than expected. But I didn't. I don't want the extra pressure of family asking us if we are pregnant yet. It's bad enough that everyone is asking us when we will be having children...

One more day off and then back to work.
Only 3 more sleeps and DH will be home again...YAY!

0 comments: