boys and their toys..

Friday, May 28, 2010

DH is still off playing mechanic...Image and video hosting by TinyPic He has been round at his mates since about 9:30am and they still aren't done. This is the worst thing about being married to a mechanic...days can be spent waiting around wondering how long it will take him to 'help out' a mate with a car related task...'help out' means he does it while the mate stands around and watches. Smiley

When I last saw them they were both very greasy and thought they were almost done..something must not have gone to plan! Stupid cars...Smiley

In other annoyances, I think my computer is dying..or the screen is at least. It keep flickering pink..Smiley I don't know what that means, but it's annoying and I am sure it is bound to cost me money...*sigh* It's over 2 years old so I suppose we've had a good run...perhaps now is the time to convince DH to buy me my own lap top...Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It just better not die in the mean time, or I will be most upset!

0 comments: