new look me

Friday, May 21, 2010

Hair is done and looks fabulous!!!! Smiley

It's funny, I keep looking in the mirror and admiring myself..Smiley Feeling a little vain!!!

I got some caramely coloured foils and had it cut as well. I am very happy with the results and know now why everyone was telling me that I would be addicted to colouring!!! I want more!! Smiley

Still no word on when DH will be home. I am beginning to get very frustrated.Smiley I am sure we will find out at the last minute (as per usual). How hard is it to be a little more organised?!?

Hoping to do some retail therapy tomorrow...Need some new winter stuff now that it's getting cooler.  Smiley Other then that, I think it's going to be a very boring weekend...Smiley


Oh, got some more old home movies to watch too! I was a very cute flower girl!! Smiley

0 comments: