weekend ramblings

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Sick of this dreary weather. It rained all last night, and though it has eased somewhat today, it's still miserable outside. Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Last night was good. Went to a friends place for dinner, and I decided that DH would be the driver, so I could have some wine! Smiley Needless to say, I was a very happy girl by the time we got home last night!!

Slept in this morning Smiley which was well deserved after the busy days and late nights. Ended up heading down to one of the homemaker centres and looking at lounge suites. Our couch that we have does not fit in the lounge and we have to have the chaise separate from the rest of it, which is extremely annoying!! We have been umming and ahhing about a new couch since we moved in here over a year ago, so I think its about time we did something about it! Probably go back tomorrow and figure it out.

DH has now gone off fishing with a mate. Image and video hosting by TinyPic He tries to squeeze in so much while he's home. Next time he's back he has already made plans for us to go camping! Image and video hosting by TinyPic He also wants to go to the movies tonight...depends on when he gets home from fishing.

I've got butter chicken cooking in the slow cooker and it smells awesome. Can't wait for dinner tonight! Smiley

Nothing to report on the TTC front. AF should arrive in the next few days. I figure if she arrives by Monday, and if DH's roster stays the same, then we might have a shot at cycle #12...Guess I just have to wait and see what happens with AF. Knowing my luck my body will decide to screw me over again...Smiley


0 comments: