CD2

Monday, July 26, 2010

Thankfully the pain has eased substantially and I am back on regular Advil (though I haven't needed much today). AF seems to have lightened up too which I am grateful for.

Took DH to the airport today. He is off for another weeks stint at work.

Felt a little bummed as I drove away, but keep reminding myself it is only a week and I have plenty to keep me busy!!!

Getting into my uni work has been harder than I thought! I am so used to having extra time to do nothing...now I need to use it to do readings and work on assignments. I am sure I will get into the swing of things soon-it's only week 2 after all!

Some exciting news-we booked our flights last night for our holiday!! We are off to Fiji at the beginning of September for a short break. Both of us are looking forward to it immensely. It's been a long time between holidays, and it's been a tough year...some sun, sand and relaxation is just what we need right now.

Soooooo...let the count down begin to holiday time!!!!!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: