CD21

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Changed the blog again..not really by choice as I liked the green template but one of my fellow bloggers let me know that they were unable to make comments...so as I am not a blog expert I figured it was easier to find another template! Hopefully this one is ok!!!

Pleased to say that my psychologist appointment on Friday went well. Not quite what I expected but I walked away feeling satisfied. I now have some strategies to put in place to help with my negative TTC thoughts. It's funny, most of the things she suggested is stuff I already know and use for my own clients...yet I never bothered to do any of it for me! Guess I needed a fresh perspective. I will see how this cycle pans out and then decided whether I need further visits.

Friday was a write off after my appointment. I came home and got ready to start my assignment but was interrupted by Metformin side effects. Painful stomach cramps, nausea and then a mad dash to the loo where I stayed for the next 40 minutes or so....think you can figure out the rest. Eventually hobbled out of the bathroom and crawled into bed where I fell asleep and did not wake until about 3:30pm. I felt washed out and gross. 

Had a massive sleep last night and did not stir until about 10am. Still felt like I could sleep for another 10 hours, but kicked my butt into assignment mode. Got some work done on the report, but still not 100% there. The first part is due Monday for peer review. I am freaking out more than a little as I have never written anything like this before...not sure if I am fully understanding it either!

On a lighter note-MAMMA MIA TOMORROW!!! So very excited. Can't wait to see how my grandma reacts when we tell her where we are going. Still trying to decide when we tell her, as it's an hour or so drive to the venue. Think we might wait until we are there!! 

7 days until AF is due to show up in my world. Will she or won't she?!?! I have only 3 or 4 IC HPTs so will have to save them until later in the week...I am refusing to buy expensive tests until AF is late. Hoping the next 7 days flies by...I want to know if we succeeded.

2 comments:

Greeny said...

I can comment on this! BAHA! COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!!!!!!

COMMENTING COMMENTNESS!


COMMMMMMMMMMMENTER.

COMMUTER

COMMISSIONER

COMPUTER

COMFORT

COMPANY

COPAYMENT

COPY

COPYWRIGHT

COPIER

COPE

COPED

COPPPER

COPPED

COOPED

COO

COOL

COOMERA

COON

CHEESE! YAY!

See, everything is better with cheese! :-)

Eat more!

xxx

Summastarlet said...

LMAO..you are nuts!