CD3..time for drugs

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Just realised it's CD3 which means I must start taking the Letrozole again. Not really looking forward to crazy hormones, hot flushes and headaches..but can't do much about it. 

I am really already quite hormone crazed at the moment. I have been snapping at DH all the time and just feeling cranky at everything. I fell asleep on the couch last night while we were watching a DVD and when I woke up I jumped off screamed at DH about the couch being uncomfortable and stormed off to bed. I think he deserves a medal for putting up with me sometimes!!

I can't shake this tired feeling either. All I want to do is lie down and sleep. It's ridiculous. 

AF cramps got slightly worse last night, but seem to be settling down this morning. I hope she will bugger off in another day or 2. I have had enough of her already. 

I survived a visit from the MIL this morning. It was better than what I expected actually. I haven't seen her for ages (as she generally tries to time her visits when I am at work). We were both very polite to each other and she didn't completely ignore me and speak only to DH (which is the norm). She also didn't bring up the SIL or the baby which I was grateful for!!  

Still feeling the weight of the world on my shoulders. My ticker on Bub Hub says I have reached 55 weeks of TTC. Sometimes I wish I could avoid BH altogether, but it keeps sucking me back in. I don't really participate in the forums anymore, but read all the TTC & pregnancy diaries as well as checking to see if anyone I still remember has gotten their positive. Today there was a diary entry from someone TTC their 2nd child. 3rd diary entry and BAM...'oh wow I got 2 lines! who would have thought I'd get pregnant so quickly?!?'

Why couldn't I be so lucky?!?!?!

I won't end this on a sad note as I tend to be doing that more and more often...sooooo....

11 sleeps until we are off on our holiday!!!!!

0 comments: