back in the land of the blogging...

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Not a lot to report. Just been enjoying spending time with DH.
AF is almost gone-down to spotting. I am so much enjoying my letrozole crazies (please note my sarcasm) and feel like the mood swings have hit me extra hard this month. I am freaking out that this is all in vain and we will not even get a shot at this cycle...I will be very upset if this happens I can tell you! And these people at the IVF clinic will be hearing about it!! I have a horrible feeling that Monday morning will be filled with tears and tantrums...which will become magnified due to the letrozole. Poor DH...I best prepare him for these outcomes!!

I think we are really on the same page about everything at the moment. It's nice. I think it's really hit him hard that this is happening...and there's nothing else we can do but trust the doctor and hope we eventually get some results. The other night we were lying in bed and he whispered to me 'you are going to make the best mummy one day'. I almost cried. He may come across as rough and tough...but deep down he is a big softy. Makes me remember how lucky I am to have him!

I am hoping Monday has some positive outcomes...mainly being that we can freeze DH's spermies then and there so we can go for IUI cycle #1 this month...and the other being that the scan shows my ovaries are not completely cyst ridden. I am hoping and praying that we can have something positive happen.

And before I go...I have been tagged!! Something I was not aware of until today while reading Lauren's blog over at Lauren Vs The World. So now I have to answer some questions that Lauren has written and then when I'm done, I pick some fellow bloggers to tag and give them new questions to answer! Nice and easy.

So here we go..

1) What is your favorite dessert item?

I have a very, very sweet tooth so pretty much any dessert is good...the chocolately the better! One of my very favourites is chocolate cherry ripe cheesecake with tim-tam base. My sister makes it and it is devine!!!



2) What is the craziest thing you've ever done? (Non-baby related)

When I was 17, I got my nipple pierced!!! Such a stupid teenage thing to do and this piercing eventually made me wind up in hospital and I came very close to losing my breast. Lucky for me extremely strong IV drugs were administered to me for the week I was in hospital and fixed me all up.


3) Do you have any pets? If yes, describe. If no, why not?

Just the one...a crazy 1.5 year old staffy x named Jett. He is cheeky and adorable.


4) Did you ever meet your grandparents?

I was blessed to have met both my nanny and pop (on mum's side) and my grandpa (on my dad's side). Sadly both my grandfathers have passed away. My nanny is 83 and I see her regularly. We have a great relationship. I also met my great-grandmother when I was very young (afew years before she passed away) but I don't really remember her.

5) Tell us your favorite joke.

Knock knock.
Who's there?
Banana.
Banana who?
Knock knock.
Who's there?
Banana.
Banana Who?
Knock knock.
Who's there?
Banana.
Banana who?
Knock knock.
Who's there?
Orange.
Orange who?
Orange you glad I didn't say banana?!?

(I have a terrible sense of humour!)



6) How will you be celebrating Halloween this year?

No Halloween for us...not really a big thing in Australia. Kinda sucks though coz I love dressing up!!


7) Can you speak any languages other than English?

I studied Japanese from grade 6 through to grade 12. I don't remember everything but still know some. I also know a little bit of Italian. Definitely not enough of either language to call me bi-lingual though.


8) Unicorns. Lame or awesome?

Awesome..but only if they are Charlie the Unicorn and his friends...hehehehehe!'



Ok so I tag....

-Lindsay at 'Waiting for that positive'

-Green Sprout at 'The (baby) Elephant in the bedroom'

-Nani at 'Paranoid and Pregnant'

Your questions are...

1. Favourite time of year and why?
2. Five things you would like to do in your life (but haven't yet).
3. Favourite band/singer/artist?
4. Most embarassing moment?


0 comments: