In my head

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Don't like being inside my head right now. Too many thoughts racing round. Most of them negative.

I still don't think yesterday has sunk in completely. I woke up at 2am and started freaking out about it all. Almost felt like a panic attack. I couldn't breathe.

The thought of doing nothing for this cycle makes me sick. It's such a waste of time. Why couldn't it have worked out in our favour??? It's about time something did.

I will call my FS tomorrow and find out if I need to get the drilling done. If I do, then I want it done ASAP. At least I'll feel slightly productive then.

I don't know how to get through this cycle. I have nothing to focus on. No date, no promise of an IUI cycle. Nothing.

I want out of my head...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I wish there was something I could do or suggest for a distraction. That feeling of doing nothing is so disappointing. I hope your FS call goes well.

Summastarlet said...

Thanks Lindsay. Hoping the FS has good news for a change..preferably that no drilling is needed.