Just great..

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Spoke to DH earlier. He might have to work a 3 week stint this time round...

Great timing...so possibly might miss another cycle.

Why can't something go right for once?!!?

Called my FS to find out about my u/s report. Turns out he is on holidays..but the receptionist is going to get the locus to take a look and give me a call tomorrow. So I suppose even if I need the drilling done it won't be until my FS returns....grrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

I am so sick of the universe screwing me over.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Would it be possible to freeze his sample prior to your husband going away?

Summastarlet said...

We wanted to do that at our first clinic appointment on Monday but were not able to. He left for work Monday afternoon...