Birthday Girl

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Today is my 26th birthday.

This time last year if you had of asked me, I would have told you that by next birthday I would be holding a baby in my arms or in the worst case scenario..baby in my belly.

Am I dissapointed?
You bet.
Have I let it ruin my day?
Hell no!

I have had a lovely birthday so far and it's not over yet.

I have been showered with gifts from all my family. We enjoyed a lovely lunch of fish and chips down by the beach, followed by an amazing Brownie Bottom Cheesecake that my mum and sister made for me. Tonight we are headed out to dinner to a new Italian restaurant. Not to mention all the texts, phone calls and Facebook messages wishing me a happy day. Special thanks must go out to GreenSprout who has been leaving me hourly messages for most of the day on FB!

The sun is shining, my husbands home and I am on holidays..I don't think I could ask for much more.

I'm excited to try out my brand new hair straightener tonight before we head out to dinner. I have been dying to have my own ever since I house sat my parents place and used my mums each day.

I also got several new beads for my Pandora bracelet so it's starting to look a bit fuller now. Also can't wait to rewatch season 1 of Glee now I have it on DVD complete with a 'I'm A Gleek' shirt. These are only a few of the lovely gifts I have received.

Anyways I think I'm in need of a nap before we go out tonight!

4 comments:

Lauren said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Greeny said...

Anytime you want me to run riot on your wall... :-P

Glad you had a great day!

Yeoette said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!! Glad you have a great day!!!!!!!

Just Me said...

Happiest Birthday! So happy you had a great day with Hubby and Family!

xoxoxoox