Musings

Monday, November 1, 2010

Well Sunday was a recovery day. I have not been hungover in a VERY, VERY long time. It's horrible and I don't plan on doing that again anytime soon...though I suppose I may take this back at the wedding on Friday!

Today I'm still tired but I think it's because I didn't sleep well. 
It's nice having DH home and knowing I don't have to work this week. 
I'm even enjoying having DH's mate living with us again. Right now he is in the kitchen cooking us dinner (he's a chef!). 


Still waiting for AF. Today is CD24. Few more days and I suppose I will start the pill and get this whole thing rolling. I am pinning AF to arrive the day of the wedding..perfect timing of course.... 


I am feeling excited and nervous about it all. DH and I were talking about it this morning. I was explaining the IVF process to him and it's so clinical. Not sure if it bothers me as such...it's just not how I expected we would make a baby. But I'm sure nobody does. It's just one of those things. Some people are lucky when it comes to conceiving and others aren't. I know in the long run it doesn't matter...we will have a baby at the end of it all (hopefully) and that's all we want. My other random thought for today about IVF is do you tell your child that they were conceived via IVF?!?! Does it matter?!? 


*shrugs* 


Something to contemplate I guess.

2 comments:

Greeny said...

Probably don't need to sit them down on their seventh birthday and make a big deal of it. At some point the kiddo is going to ask about where babies come from. That will be your cue to tell them they were a specially formulated little bundle and make them feel extra cool for it. :-)

Next time you decide to partaaaaayyy... drink a shed load of water before bed. Guarantee you'll do a lot better in the morning. ;-)

Just Me said...

Oh I like what GS said above. Your kiddie will be a super special one and that is pretty cool!

And you know that we are always here for you when you need us.

Glad to hear you recovered okay and oh goodness having someone cooking for you.... ENVY!