A Blessed Life

Friday, December 17, 2010

A thread on BubHub got me thinking (and then turned me into a blubbering mess). Despite all that has happened this year and what we have had to endure while TTC, I am still very lucky.

-I have a husband who loves and cares for me. He would do anything for me and works so hard to give us a good life. He is amazing!

-We have a roof over our heads.

-Food in the fridge/pantry.

-Money in the bank (even if it's not a lot) and 2 regular sources of income.

-We will have the chance to spend Christmas with our families.


Not everyone has this (or ever will) and sometimes I think I take all this for granted. So right now I am taking a moment to remember just how lucky I am, and even though we are currently going through one of the most emotionally draining experiences of our lives right now, I am so very grateful for what I do have right now.

So please take a minute out of your day to count all your blessings in your life this Christmas and remember not to take it all for granted. I hope you are all as lucky as me.

0 comments: