It's Happening...

Monday, December 6, 2010

Smiley

My follies grew nice and big!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have about 9 or 10 on my right hand side and 7 or 8 on my left. These are the decent sized ones anyway. I am so impressed at how much they can grow in a few days!! The nurse said that from these we should get about 10 mature eggs, but of course there are no guarantees. She said even if we get 8 it would be considered successful.

I cannot explain the wave of relief that when through me as she started pointing out all the follies and reading me out the measurements to record. It was immense. I can relax (for now!).

I do my last Gonal F injection tonight along with my Ovidrel trigger at 7:30pm tonight. Tomorrow night I use my first Crinone application. Then EPU is bright and early Wednesday morning. I have to be at the hospital at 6:15am and  EPU is scheduled for 7:30am. Hopefully I will be out around lunch time if I recover ok from the procedure. Then I up the Crinone to an AM and PM application from the day after EPU through until I find out whether I have a BFP or a BFN. ET will hopefully be on Friday.

So today is a good news day. Smiley

1 comments:

Kimnus said...

I screamed with excitement when i read this!!! i am so happy for you.