Naughty

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

DH made it home through the floods!!!!! So happy he is here, and for 3 weeks!

Feeling crampy today..hoping its a good sign and not a bad one. It feels somewhat different to AF cramps so feeling slightly hopeful. I am finding it hard to resist the urge to POAS and DH is no help! He wants to go and buy some HPTs tonight!

I figure if its negative it gives me a few extra days before Christmas to come to terms with it, plus it won't be such a shock when I get the BT results.

And if its positive...well I will remain optimistically cautious until I have definitive results from the BT on Thursday..but at least I won't go insane!!

I am hoping with every bone in my body that this is it. That 2 lines will show up and we will get a lovely HCG reading when I have my BT.

We've waited long enough...time to move on from our TTC journey!

0 comments: