Tuesday, December 21, 2010

So we bought some FR HPTs, came home had dinner and I held onto my pee!

Finally figured I had held long enough.

This is what came up....




OMG! I rushed out to DH and shoved it in his face. He smiled and grabbed me in for a hug. I started to cry. I have been waiting to see those 2 lines for so many months!!! It was all too much.

Hoping this is real. The test line came up before the control and almost straight away. Its quite dark too.

Could it be?!?

Am I pregnant?!?

POAS obsession will continue tomorrow morning. BT on Thursday. I just want to hear the doctor say 'yes you are pregnant' and then we can go crazy and celebrate!

For now we are cautiously optimistic...our little embie has stuck.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

6 comments:

Greeny said...

So many sticky HCG like vibes for Summastarlet!

This is YOUR time and turn!

Forget the snow!

Let it shine, let it shine, let it shine (pink lines)!

Luv ya to bits!!!

Eeeepp!! Best night ever! :-)

Xxxx

Lindsay said...

Woo hoo! can't wait to hear when you get the official doc conforamtion! So freakinig awesome :)

Kimnus said...

OMG! OMG! OMG! Kate that is so awesome I started to cry when I saw the test. I just knew that you would get it straight away when you started IVF.

you are such a wonderful and beautiful person. you and your husband deserve this

Just Me said...

Bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sooooooooo excitinggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!

Yeoette said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's SO exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *chills down my spine* CONGRATS guys you deserve it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lauren said...

OH MY GOODNESS I soooooooooooooo hope soo so so hope tomorrow confirms this wonderful news :)