Over Before It Really Began...

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I am miscarrying.

My ob has confirmed it this afternoon.

I will keep my scan appointment on Thursday to make sure I am passing everything naturally. If all is ok then I will not need a D & C. It may be at least 3 months before we are allowed to cycle again.

I don't know how I feel about that time frame. I'm torn between wanting to go again now and waiting...but not sure how long I would want to wait.

So now I know but I am in a different type of limbo land.
I'm not pregnant.
I'm not TTC.
I'm not anything anymore..

Still feeling numb. I want to cry, but the tears won't come out. They will in time I am sure.

RIP Bubble.
Mummy and Daddy loved you very much.
You will always be in our hearts. xx

2 comments:

Greeny said...

-insert more virtual huggles here-

Not much to say... just one day at a time.

-pays tribute to Bubble and sits quietly-

Lindsay said...

thinking about you guys so much