Panic

Thursday, January 20, 2011

At the shopping centre waiting for DH while he has a haircut and all of a sudden an overwhelming seems of panic and anxiety has over come me. My heart has started racing, I'm breathing quite quickly and I would just like to curl up in the corner and cry.

It may have something to do with the enormous number of ladies walking by me with beautiful pregnant bellies or the amount of couples out with their children, or it just may be that this time last week I was here blissfully looking at baby things and dreaming of the future and our little Bubble.

It's amazing how much life can change in a week. One minute your world is complete and the next it's in ruins.

So for now I'll try breathe deeply and hope DH finishes soon so I can escape back to the sanctity of home.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: