Some Positives Because It's Saturday

Saturday, February 5, 2011

It's Saturday so you know what that means...a positive post. I don't think I will be able to come up with 10 though!


1. We are finally getting some Summer weather!! I have missed the hot days and sunshine.

2. Yesterday we went down the beach in the afternoon for a swim and a walk. Due to all the crazy rain we have been having there hasn't been much chance for the beach so I am now making the most of it while I can.

3. DH bought me a dance game for the Kinect...it's so much fun and works up a sweat!

4. Still a few more days with DH home.

5. My grandmother should be out of hospital by Monday. So glad she is improving enough to go home.

6. We made yummy cheesy french toast this morning for brunch...delicious!


Don't forget to take the time and think of some positives..it can be hard, especially when you are feeling down...but it's nice to be able to think of a few things that are good in your life right now.

2 comments:

WaitingVicky said...

I love the idea of having a "positive day". Thank you, this made me smile and reminded me to be grateful for the incredible things I have :)

DandelionBreeze said...

Great idea... always hard to find positives on this journey but everyone is worth cherishing :) xo