This is for you Bubble...

Saturday, February 19, 2011




Here it is..the finished product. I found another place who fit me in this morning. I'm glad it's done and I'm really happy with it.

It's been about 6 years since my last tattoo so I was a little worried that I would find it extra painful but it wasn't too bad. It was over fairly quickly so there wasn't really time to freak out.

DH has now gotten the tattoo bug (again) and has booked in to have another one done which will take a few sessions. I'm all inspired to get a few more myself. It's addictive!

Anyways I'm off to have a nap before the party tonight. Jelly shots here I come!!!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

DandelionBreeze said...

Love it... you're so brave - I've always chicken out of having a tattoo. I love the design - such a beautiful way to remember your bubble every day. Every time I think of Gabrielle, I hold the necklace with her footprint or whenever I put it on/off I think of her. Our little ones will never be forgotten xoxo

Lauren said...

That is a great great great great idea. I'm glad you were able to get that :) Enjoy the jello shots!! <3

The Life Tourist said...

Absolutely beautiful tattoo. I realize you must think of your Bubble every moment of every day...but what a wonderful way to visualize your Bubble. Kudos on the tattoo and design.

M said...

Hi, I found your blog through ICLW. I love the tattoo, it looks great!