Weekend Plans

Thursday, March 31, 2011

It's Thursday evening and that means it is the start of my weekend!! *happy dance*

We are off camping tomorrow and taking the 4WD up the beach. We are headed to an area around Rainbow Beach which is just gorgeous. I haven't been up here in quite a few years (despite it only being an hour or 2 from home) and I am quite excited. Just hoping the weather stays clear as we have been having some rain the past few days. It did clear up this afternoon, so hoping that is a good sign.

So the next few days I will be off the grid. We will camp on the beach, swim, fish and relax with friends. Maybe do a bit of 4WDing as there are some great tracks up there too. I think DH is even going to try and teach me how to drive off road...now that will be interesting!

Nothing TTC related to report...just taking my daily supplements and trying to learn to like the taste of Berocca (totally not happening by the way!). Counting down the days until my period arrives and we can get this FET cycle on the road.

5 comments:

A m a n d a said...

Sounds like an absolutely perfect get-away. See, if you were pregnant, you probably wouldn't 4WD! Totally worth it, right? ;)

Lindsay said...

Have a great time away! I hope you guys get to really enjoy yourself.

Sushigirl said...

Have a great time. We might do likewise in a couple of weeks.

Jenny said...

Oh, I'm so jealous - camping sounds fantastic and looks like a really beautiful spot. Fingers crossed for good weather, bitey fish and fun with friends.

I'm with you on the berocca - that stuff is nasty! The way I force it down is to let it sit for like an hour - let all the fizz die then it's not quite so bad but still gross. Will keep fingers crossed for you with this FET!

DandelionBreeze said...

Sounds fantastic... such a beaurtiful area :)) Enjoy every minute and sounds like a great way to relax and forget TTC :) Hope the weather is perfect for you xoxo