I'm Back!

Sunday, April 3, 2011

I'm back in the land of the living..well the land of phone reception, the Internet and hot showers anyway! Camping was an adventure and the weather stayed pretty nice for most of our weekend. We swam, fished (well the boys did), ate, drank & relaxed. I was somewhat accident prone over the weekend and ended up coming home with multiple injuries including 3 burnt fingers (from the cooker), a bruised and swollen hand (not sure what I must have bumped it on), a fat lip (an incident with the torch) & several other unexplained bruises! Ouch!!! None of the injuries ruined my time away though which was lucky. I have also realised (well a friend pointed out) that because I am taking Aspirin as part of my daily supplement/med routine at the moment I would definitely be bruising easier..so that's some relief that perhaps I didn't hurt myself as much as I imagine.


Really it was just so nice to be on the beach 24/7 for a few days. Here's a few photos so you can admire the scenery I have been looking at! If I didn't like my own bed and hot showers so much I don't think I would have come home!!



driving along the beach


view from our campsite


swimming lagoon

4 comments:

WaitingVicky said...

What utter bliss! It sounds like you had a wonderful time- eek, except for the injuries! The pictures are stunning and I am beyond jealous.

Baby Hopes said...

Amazing!!!

DandelionBreeze said...

Stunning... such beautiful scenery :)) What a lovely view to wake up to in the morning.... hope it helps with the weeks to come xoxo

A m a n d a said...

Wow, looks beautiful! I'm glad you had a good time, regardless of the injuries ;)