Wow!!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I am a bit behind the times as this video was year...but I stumbled across it through ICLW and I had to share.

I watched this video and had tears in my eyes. It's moving and powerful. I also plan to share on Facebook so hopefully my family and friends will take the time to watch and get a better understanding of how hard this journey really is.

So if you have not seen this amazing video, please take a few minutes to watch.





What IF from Keiko Zoll on Vimeo.

4 comments:

Baby Hopes said...

Oh my word... this was incredible. Wow...

Keiko Zoll said...

Here from ICLW - I'm so glad that you've found my video and been inspired by it. And thank you even more for being brave enough to post this on FB and here on your blog. I know it's not easy to be "out" about all of this. Wishing you best of luck in your journey!

Happy ICLW,
~Keiko, Hannah Wept, Sarah Laughed (ICLW #23)

Unknown said...

Oh my God. I am bawling.

Thank you for posting this. And thank you, Keiko, for making this.

DandelionBreeze said...

Amazing video... thank you for sharing it and making it Keiko. I hope more and more people watch it... and spread the word xo